Registration for AmCham CARES Award Program is Open Now!
The registration for AmCham CARES (Corporate and Societal Action: Recognition for Excellence in Singapore) award program is open now!
AmCham CARES will recognize AmCham member organizations that demonstrate an understanding of the linkages between business operations and society and that conduct business in a way that creates both long-term economic and social value.
AmCham CARES is not a competition. It requires companies to meet certain criteria with their corporate programs. AmCham CARES is a great way to benchmark, share best practices, and look at ways to improve your current CSR program.
Member organizations that meet the AmCham CARES recognition criteria will be:
- Recognized at the AmCham Annual General Meeting in April;
- Recognized on the AmCham website;
- Included in the press release announcing the recipients;
- Featured in the AmCham column in the Singapore American Newspaper; and
- Highlighted in AmCham’s annual Corporate Community Day materials.
All AmCham main members have received a link to apply through survey monkey. If you have not received the link or need further clarification, please contact Hazlyn Aidzil at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application form for the AmCham CARES program!