As a board governor, Lisa brings over 20 years career experience on enterprise-wide matters including board matters, corporate governance, risk management and finance accumulated from two great American companies – DuPont and American Express.
Currently, Lisa holds the following positions at American Express based in Singapore.
- Member of the Country Executive Teams for Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Board member / Officer of the below in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia:
- American Express International Inc. – Singapore Branch
- American Express (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
- PT American Express Indonesia
Lisa holds a B.Commerce in Accounting (University of New South Wales, Australia), INSEAD IDP-C, CIA, PFIIA and FCPA. She is a member of Singapore Institute of Directors.
As a board member, Lisa is committed to work effectively with the board and the management team to strengthen the business and economic activities of AmCham and members in Singapore through partnership sand collaborative efforts between organisations, government bodies and the community.