16 August 2017, Singapore – Asian Legal Business (ALB) is proud to present our annual SE Asia Project Finance Conference 2017. Demographic change, increasing natural resource demands, urbanisation and the growing significance of environmental aspects are creating a growing need for investment in all types of mega projects in the Southeast Asia.
According to Asian Development Bank (ADB), emerging Asia is expected to require in excess of US$8 trillion of additional funding per decade in order to meet its infrastructure needs. While it is an urgent challenge, at the same time, it creates abundance of opportunities for Southeast Asia’s mega projects.
Join them at the ALB SE Asia Project Finance Conference 2017 as they bring together industry experts and key players to discuss on the trends and innovative ways forward of SEA project financing. This conference also covers topics on the key trends and developments within the project finance market and regulatory, alternative financing, risk assessments and many more.
- Recent legislative developments in the South East Asia project finance arena
- Striking a balanced risk sharing matrix amongst stakeholders for smooth project development
- What are the ongoing opportunities and risks for investors in ASEAN’s mega projects?
- Exploring new and innovative financing options for PPP in infrastructure to facilitate accelerated growth
- Improving project bankability and project risks
- Key trends and implications for the legal market in project finance industry
Key Benefits of Attending
- Position yourself as an internationally acclaimed leader which bridges project finance efforts between investors, borrowers and regulators in Southeast Asia
- Discover new opportunities with the budding model of project bond market and new financial integration
- Identifying alternative financing options, innovative PPP models and new investment methods
- Learn how to perform project finance risk analysis to ensure project success
For more information, please visit: http://www.legalbusinessonline.com/conferences/seapf2017 or email Azrielle at Azrielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
To register: https://www.regonline.com/seapf2017