Ziya Muhamedcani, President, Madison Company
Venue : Stamford American Auditorium (AmCham Office, 1 Scotts Rd, #23-03 Shaw Centre)
Date : November 21, 2017
Time : 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Price : $375.00
Please add to calendar before registering for the event
AmCham is pleased to announce a 1 Day Key Account Management workshop in our workshop series.
Key Elements Essential for Key Account Management
The 1 day seminar’s objective will be to lay the groundwork for Key Account programs and provide an understanding of elements needed to succeed in Key Account Management. The training program consists of lectures around the topic but also heavy interactions with workshops to enable the participants to develop material relevant to their own unique situation and usage, as well as forms and materials which participants will work through so they can use as takeaways and next steps. Practical material will be provided where participants can use with lots of “how to” use and incorporate elements in the field. This is definitely not just a lecture session!
The target audiences for this workshop are:
· Key Account Managers who are on the front lines selling to key accounts
· Regional training managers, regional business development personnel and regional commercial excellence members who are looking to incorporate or enhance KA methods, selling skills for their respective companies as a strategic initiative for 2018.
· Key Account (KA) Management – Definition, Relevance and Importance in today’s marketplace
· KA selling vs. transactional selling - differences
· Understanding your KA needs and requirements
· Identifying, assessing and working with KA stakeholders
· Building relationships with KA stakeholders…a how to
· Assembling and offering a differentiated, value based solution to KA vs. a price orientated selling approach
· Specific KA skills - probing, handling customer questions/ objections, KA call management methodology
About the Speaker:
President - Madison Company (US)
President - Sales Institute Japan KK (Japan)
Ziya Muhamedcani established the Madison Company in 1992 in the US and the Sales Institute Japan KK (SIJKK) in 2010, focusing to improve the productivity of sales and marketing personnel at Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies throughout the world, with special emphasis on Japan and Asia.
Since 1992, Ziya has personally developed and delivered in English and Japanese, the training programs used at the Madison Company/ SIJKK. These programs are a result of 30 year’s business experience and are updated continuously based on annual joint accompaniments conducted with sales professionals, in various parts of the world.
Over his training career, Ziya has delivered over 500 classrooms and field based training seminars, trained more than 10,000 sales professionals, accompanied over 750 field sales personnel on 2,000 joint customer calls. Because he spends significant time in the field consistently with sales representatives and sales managers during customer calls, Ziya understands what can and cannot be done in real selling and coaching situations. Thus his consulting and training activities are based on these field observations and experiences.
In recent years, Ziya has completed development of the Madison Company Key Account Manager (KAM) training program and EPIC© system for Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE), a comprehensive, structured and validated sales force productivity improvement programs based on his experience, observations and field accompaniments with sales personnel worldwide.
Prior to the Madison Company and SIJKK, Ziya held senior sales and marketing positions at Johnson & Johnson throughout Asia and the US. He originally started out his business career as a successful sales rep and sales manager at Carnation Company after obtaining his MBA at Thunderbird - The American Graduate School of International Management in Arizona. Born and raised in Japan, Ziya is fluent in Japanese and English.
In Partnership With: